2018 BAD BOY MZ MAGNUM KOHLER 5400
Vehicle PricingSelling Price: $3,499
2018 Bad Boy MZ Magnum Kohler 5400
Most mowers at this price are made from flimsy stamped steel and bolted together. So if you’re looking for the efficiencies of a zero-turn mower at a price that does not compromise on quality construction and quality of cut—turn to the MZ Magnum. With its larger and stronger frame—sporting an even stronger 7-gauge all-steel, fabricated deck—the MZ Magnum is far more substantial in build quality than other mowers in this price range. You’ll immediately appreciate the rock-solid, all-steel welded construction, powerful engine and ‘too much fun to call it work’ ride.
Features may include:DECK DIAL
- Foot-assist deck lift pedal for manual deck operation, allowing you to lock-in deck height (up to 4.5) by pushing pedal and simply twisting knob. Deck locks for perfect cut every time.
- Heaviest 7-Gauge formed and welded solid steel deck in its class. Features an additional 1/4 steel reinforcement edge.
- Our steering arm housings provide firmer, tighter and more precise control.
- The floorboard lifts up for all-access to the belts for cleaning and servicing. Features a heavy-duty rubber floor mat to protect deck surface and provide no-slip on and off access.
- You’ll notice the better traction and performance—even on slopes—right from the start.
- Creates an even stronger frame. Taller caster bearings feature flat caps. Also allows you to maximize trailer space.
- By design, all Bad Boy Mowers have been known for quick and easy access to virtually every part of the mower for cleaning, maintenance or service. We also keep it simple because being less complicated means being more reliable, year after year.
|Model||MZ MAGNUM KOHLER 5400|